Search found 3 matches

by Dato
Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:09 pm
Forum: LEGO Sales & Deals (USA)
Topic: Jan catalog 10% coupon
Replies: 46
Views: 16877

Re: Jan catalog 10% coupon

Anyone received the Feb catalog? Did it come with an in-store coupon? Thanks. I checked the Feb calendar. There isn't one this month. Thanks for your reply. I wasn't asking about the calendar. I was wondering about the catalog.... I think he meant that they weren't sending a catalog this month, so ...
by Dato
Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:27 pm
Forum: LEGO Sales & Deals (USA)
Topic: Jan catalog 10% coupon
Replies: 46
Views: 16877

Re: Jan catalog 10% coupon

slacker wrote:
Dato wrote:Anyone received the Feb catalog? Did it come with an in-store coupon? Thanks.
I checked the Feb calendar. There isn't one this month.
Thanks for your reply. I wasn't asking about the calendar. I was wondering about the catalog....
by Dato
Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:19 pm
Forum: LEGO Sales & Deals (USA)
Topic: Jan catalog 10% coupon
Replies: 46
Views: 16877

Re: Jan catalog 10% coupon

Anyone received the Feb catalog? Did it come with an in-store coupon? Thanks.