Search found 2 matches

by CCB_18
Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:35 am
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Modern Motor Appliances in Vintage TRAIN Models
Replies: 3
Views: 4139

Modern Motor Appliances in Vintage TRAIN Models

Hi folks! I'm wondering if anyone here can help me with a problem I'll be facing in the near future. I'm planning on buying, from BrickLink, LEGO Trains Set 7760- Diesel Shunter Locomotive (http://www.bricklink.com/browseList.asp?pg=4&itemType=S&catString=124" onclick="window.open(...
by CCB_18
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 pm
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: CCB_18's Minifigures
Replies: 0
Views: 1090

CCB_18's Minifigures

Hi there, folks! I'm new here, but I hope to really get to let myself be known here. You'll find out how creative I am over the due course of time, as I'll show you through here, in a hope of joining the UK Branch of the LEGO Company... First of all, I'd like to make an offering to the creative folk...