Search found 4 matches

by some guy
Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:29 am
Forum: LEGO Sales & Deals (USA)
Topic: [USA] ToysRUs Free LEGO Frodo of Bag End with $20
Replies: 6
Views: 3163

Re: [USA] ToysRUs Free LEGO Frodo of Bag End with $20

I was able to get my series 8 minifigs and split them into separate purchases to get two free Frodo bags. I figure the extra $.20 per minifig comes out to paying $3.20 for two Frodo sets. I figure that's not so bad.
by some guy
Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 pm
Forum: LEGO Retailer Discussions & Availability
Topic: [USA] Toys'R'Us now has Series 8!
Replies: 16
Views: 8424

Re: [USA] Toys'R'Us now has Series 8!

TRU in North Canton OH got a box in today. Grabbed one set.
by some guy
Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:06 am
Forum: New Member?
Topic: Hi from some guy in Ohio
Replies: 5
Views: 3316

Hi from some guy in Ohio

Hey everyone! Greetings from northeast Ohio, USA! I've been a LEGO fan since the late 1970's when I was a kid building the original police, fire, and space themed sets! I remember when the front torso of minifigures was a paper sticker for the deco! I have my own kids now and we all like LEGO. I mai...
by some guy
Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:36 am
Forum: LEGO Retailer Discussions & Availability
Topic: Spiderman set 6873 Doc Ock Ambush
Replies: 0
Views: 1021

Spiderman set 6873 Doc Ock Ambush

Hi all, first post so sorry if this is old news. I found the Spidetman's Doc Ock Ambush set 6873 this morning at Wal-Mart in Massillon, Ohio.