Search found 3 matches

by tekron
Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:56 pm
Forum: LEGO Themes & LEGO Reviews
Topic: Scooby Doo Official LEGO Pictures: 75904 Mystery Mansion
Replies: 7
Views: 5939

Re: Scooby Doo Official LEGO Pictures: 75904 Mystery Mansion

I know what sets i'll be getting for Halloween! Imagine it next to the haunted house and vampyre castle...
by tekron
Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:21 pm
Forum: General LEGO Discussions
Topic: Lego Trains
Replies: 8
Views: 5180

Re: Lego Trains

Your welcome! I too have just joined up after being a casual browser for a while now. Glad we could be of help! As far as the motors, regular PF motors are commonly used and paired with Technics sets so other than the Emerald Night, the rest of the newer trains are powered by the new PF train motor....
by tekron
Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:36 pm
Forum: General LEGO Discussions
Topic: Lego Trains
Replies: 8
Views: 5180

Re: Lego Trains

BigB, I have the Emerald Night and this is the configuration I use to power it - http://shop.lego.com/en-US/LEGO-Power-Functions-XL-Motor-8882" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://shop.lego.com/en-US/LEGO-Power-Functions-IR-Receiver-8884" onclick="window.open(thi...