Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
-
Nannan
- Honored Citizen

- Posts: 117
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:10 pm
Post
by Nannan » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:02 pm
Does anyone have the coupon for the $10 gift card on purchases over $75?
-
Nannan
- Honored Citizen

- Posts: 117
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:10 pm
Post
by Nannan » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:34 pm
I got the book a while ago and remembered finding the coupon on the back page. I tried to look for the book again in multiple stores but couldn't find the one with the coupon on the back cover.
So, is this coupon only available in the mail or should it be available in stores as well?
-
kevin93
- Honored Citizen

- Posts: 180
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:23 pm
- Location: THE USA
Post
by kevin93 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 pm
Thats strange. I just looked at the back of the online toy book and I can't seem to find the coupon too. I guess its only in the mailers then.
I remember I didn't have a coupon for a BOGO on a Lego set last time but the staff still gave the discount to me after I explained the situation to them. All the coupons are the same I think. They can just scan the same coupon to give you the gift card. Maybe you can try asking the staff there.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests