TRU - Free Lego Mil. Falcon case w/50$ Star Wars Purchase

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Post Reply
drtabo
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:17 am
Location: California

TRU - Free Lego Mil. Falcon case w/50$ Star Wars Purchase

Post by drtabo » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:28 am

I saw in this week's ad, the Falcon Case ($14.99) is free with a 50$ star wars lego purchase.

I recall someone mentioned it was in stock during the B1G1 50% off sale.

Through Nov 10th.

Jamey
I'm New !
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:54 am
Location: Indianapolis IN

Re: TRU - Free Lego Mil. Falcon case w/50$ Star Wars Purchas

Post by Jamey » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:24 am

Yeah I am interested in getting the star wars one. It's like the best of both worlds. I am a huge star wars fan as well as legos so you can't beat it. I think my son is getting to the age where he could get into star wars with me too so I might have to give "him" this gift haha.

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 727
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:12 am
Location: Illinois

Re: TRU - Free Lego Mil. Falcon case w/50$ Star Wars Purchas

Post by melsig » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:23 am

My TRU was out of them, sigh.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests