Lego Foosball Table

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Post Reply
Charlie
I'm New !
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:43 pm
Location: United States

Lego Foosball Table

Post by Charlie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:57 pm

I have been working lately on a Lego Minifigure Game room set and my latest addition is a foosball table.

Image

I wanted a way to make it shorter so that I could put legs on it and still have minifigs stand and play at it but I could not figure out how to do that well.

Image

I have some more pictures on my picasa account and a video with detailed instructions on my website feel free to check out my other creations while you are there, next I am doing a Pin Ball machine...

User avatar
vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 am
Location: Beacon, NY

Re: Lego Foosball Table

Post by vynsane » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Looks pretty good to me! Minifigure proportions are always hard to adhere to.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

User avatar
Legobrandon
Count
Count
Posts: 1763
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: Lego Foosball Table

Post by Legobrandon » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Awesome! It would be cool if you used the micro-figures from the LEGO Games series and used that instead. But that would not be in minifig scale. :(
Image

User avatar
sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 725
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:59 am
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: Lego Foosball Table

Post by sadowsk1 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:21 am

Very nice!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest