Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
Forum rules
Please read the B/S/T Forum Guidelines before you start trading.
Please read the B/S/T Forum Guidelines before you start trading.
-
turtle1173
- Knight

- Posts: 309
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 am
- Location: Southern Missouri
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 for fizicyst for a great trade!!
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 for atmail35. Thank you - it was a pleasure!
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 for Luciant - thanks for the trade!
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 for Ice. Sorry, Ice, I completely forgot to submit this last week!
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 for MakoSlade!
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 for zak001!
- Brickbuilder0937
- TnB Forum Moderator

- Posts: 1187
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
List updated.
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 for melsig! Thanks for the trade!
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 for turtle1173!
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 for melsig. Thanks a lot!
-
unclephn
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 638
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:45 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 for Luciant. Thanks again for the trade!
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 unclephn. Thanks to you as well! Super fast.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
Please add +1 for TClone, Thanks for the trade! 
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+ 1 for grogall and +1 for typo. Great trades.
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+ 2 for TClone...Great Trades...
- Brickbuilder0937
- TnB Forum Moderator

- Posts: 1187
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
List updated.
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 Goldmonkey. REALLY helped me out, Thanks!
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.
-
unclephn
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 638
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:45 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 for dulait. Thanks for the trade, it was a pleasure!
-
unclephn
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 638
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:45 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
+1 for Hodgeman. It was a pleasure, my good man!
- Brickbuilder0937
- TnB Forum Moderator

- Posts: 1187
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
Re: Official Toys N Bricks' Straight Shooters List
List updated.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests



