Amazon Has the Lego London Bridge for $197.99

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Post Reply
emazers
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 6:50 pm
Location: Baltimore,Md

Amazon Has the Lego London Bridge for $197.99

Post by emazers » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Amazon Has The Lego London Bridge 10214 For $197.99

emazers
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 6:50 pm
Location: Baltimore,Md

Re: Amazon Has the Lego London Bridge for $197.99

Post by emazers » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Now its $194.79

bigbear33
I'm New !
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: Amazon Has the Lego London Bridge for $197.99

Post by bigbear33 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Just bought 1 for $194.45 with only 17 in stock left

Mrcoolnup
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 3:58 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Amazon Has the Lego London Bridge for $197.99

Post by Mrcoolnup » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:56 pm

$194 is a great price. I just started building this today. I bought it on Amazon Warehouse Deals for $190 a few weeks ago. It took me hours to sort the million tiny pieces. I hope it is all there...the bag count matched what I read was supposed to be in the box. I think this is my first build from Warehouse deals...as I also bought the Toy Shop a few months ago, but have not built it yet.

dho7622u
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 506
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:31 pm
Location: North Kingstown, Rhode Island

Re: Amazon Has the Lego London Bridge for $197.99

Post by dho7622u » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:18 pm

274 now.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests