Any thoughts on why Mill Village Raid hasn't taken off?
Any thoughts on why Mill Village Raid hasn't taken off?
I see it on Amazon for around 100 which means eBay prices are likely near retail. i think this is a nice set and would have thought it was an instant classic. Curious why no major pop?
- SpaceViking
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 617
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:49 am
Re: Any thoughts on why Mill Village Raid hasn't taken off?
Supply and demand. The set is extremely popular, and LEGO renewed it regularly. Its still available on S@H, so there is still plenty of supply.cstojano wrote:I see it on Amazon for around 100 which means eBay prices are likely near retail. i think this is a nice set and would have thought it was an instant classic. Curious why no major pop?
-
Brickmythic
- Knight

- Posts: 225
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:26 am
Re: Any thoughts on why Mill Village Raid hasn't taken off?
Its a great little set. They were easily available at most TRU's up till a few months ago. Also at $70-80 retail, many sets in that price range tend to take a little bit longer.
In another year, and once MMV is completely gone, i think Mill village raid will go up.
I was curious about MVR as well. The Battlepacks and polys are selling good in Kingdoms for me but some kingdom sets aren't selling at all!
spaceviking,
I can't find MVR on lego's website. thought it was eol!
In another year, and once MMV is completely gone, i think Mill village raid will go up.
I was curious about MVR as well. The Battlepacks and polys are selling good in Kingdoms for me but some kingdom sets aren't selling at all!
spaceviking,
I can't find MVR on lego's website. thought it was eol!
-
Edmond Dantes
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 526
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:00 am
- Location: Mankato, MN
Re: Any thoughts on why Mill Village Raid hasn't taken off?
It's definitely EOL. SpaceViking is undoubtedly thinking of Medieval Market Village.
- SpaceViking
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 617
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:49 am
Re: Any thoughts on why Mill Village Raid hasn't taken off?
Whoops! You're right, I was thinking of MMV and not Mill VIllage Raid. Sorry about any confusion.Edmond Dantes wrote:It's definitely EOL. SpaceViking is undoubtedly thinking of Medieval Market Village.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
