Five below stores....

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Post Reply
rjh61880
I'm New !
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Five below stores....

Post by rjh61880 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:31 pm

I went to my local five below store today and they had a bunch of The Lord of the rings uruk-hai polybags 30211 :razz: .They were priced at 3.99.....I bought 17 of them. They also had 2 different Harry potter polybags, 1 train n 1 with Harry and the cart. This was the northville, mi store.

rjh61880
I'm New !
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Re: Five below stores....

Post by rjh61880 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Here a pic for ya guys
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

prozac
Knight
Knight
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:38 pm
Location: Alton, IL

Re: Five below stores....

Post by prozac » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:43 pm

People have been finding these for a few months now. Haven't seen any sightings lately so I thought they were all gone. I know I cleared my store of them :-)

beartrapper25
Knight
Knight
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:32 am
Location: MD

Re: Five below stores....

Post by beartrapper25 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:08 am

Unless there is some upside to reselling these that I am missing it seems that a better deal is to buy the UH Army set.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests