2 polys at Meijer...

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
sketchman
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:26 pm
Location: Aurora, IL

2 polys at Meijer...

Post by sketchman » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:16 pm

In the Easter basket items area I saw 2 polys I've not seen before...one was a SW Imperial Shuttle..but the other, which I thought was neat, was a City set featuring a bank robber in a box with a paddle and backpack with cash followed by a coast guard jet ski...the trooper had a ball cap and life vest...retail was under 5.00

User avatar
lordoflego
Knight
Knight
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:22 am
Location: chicago

Re: 2 polys at Meijer...

Post by lordoflego » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:10 pm

The city one is on toysrus.com, the Star Wars is old one I think...

sketchman
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:26 pm
Location: Aurora, IL

Re: 2 polys at Meijer...

Post by sketchman » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:32 pm

huh....I didn't know TRU had polys online...

legodeal
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: 2 polys at Meijer...

Post by legodeal » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm

here is the link

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... d=31224986" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
StClair
Count
Count
Posts: 1239
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 5:25 pm
Location: KY (US)
Contact:

Re: 2 polys at Meijer...

Post by StClair » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:00 pm

sketchman wrote:In the Easter basket items area I saw 2 polys I've not seen before...one was a SW Imperial Shuttle..but the other, which I thought was neat, was a City set featuring a bank robber in a box with a paddle and backpack with cash followed by a coast guard jet ski...the trooper had a ball cap and life vest...retail was under 5.00
I saw the same ones at my local Meijer's as well.. same price and in the Easter section

User avatar
StClair
Count
Count
Posts: 1239
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 5:25 pm
Location: KY (US)
Contact:

Re: 2 polys at Meijer...

Post by StClair » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:01 pm

sketchman wrote:huh....I didn't know TRU had polys online...
With ToysRus to help me find the polybags online I sometimes sort by price and scroll though all of their under $10 LEGO items

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests