Amazon.ca LEGO Chima 70146 Flying Phoenix Fire Temple $99.94

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
Post Reply
payam81
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:02 pm
Location: GTA

Amazon.ca LEGO Chima 70146 Flying Phoenix Fire Temple $99.94

Post by payam81 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:29 pm

http://www.amazon.ca/LEGO-Flying-Phoeni ... words=lego

It's 30% off for anyone looking for last minute gift etc.

Interesting set overall but personally I'm impartial towards Chima but I know a lot of kids love this line.

styledshadow
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:56 am

Re: Amazon.ca LEGO Chima 70146 Flying Phoenix Fire Temple $9

Post by styledshadow » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:33 pm

I've got one sitting under the tree for my son... Its what he really really wants, more than any other set this year. But the lack of sales on this made me succumb to buying it at regular full retail price. ($139.99)

Now, Amazon will deliver by Monday, so I'll just take that unit back to Wal-Mart, get $40 + tax refunded.

My 2nd win of the night, with the Sears score... sweet!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests