[USA] Costco 4867 Hogwarts: $39.99, 7065 Mothership: $45.99
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Re: [USA] Costco Harry Potter Hogwarts 4867 $39.99
Just stopped by the Costco in north Austin during lunch break and they had neither Lego nor SW. :( Oh well, saved me from buying a membership there. ;)
-Chad
-Chad
Re: [USA] Costco Harry Potter Hogwarts 4867 $39.99
7913/7914? arent those $11.99 each?atmail35 wrote:I saw these a few weeks ago...it's a two pack battle pack bundle for $24.99.ATXHusker wrote:What's the Star Wars next to that and how much are they? :) They look like battle packs.
-Chad
Re: [USA] Costco Harry Potter Hogwarts 4867 $39.99
They are not LEGO battlepacks.CrazyRus wrote:7913/7914? arent those $11.99 each?atmail35 wrote:I saw these a few weeks ago...it's a two pack battle pack bundle for $24.99.ATXHusker wrote:What's the Star Wars next to that and how much are they? :) They look like battle packs.
-Chad
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!
Re: [USA] Costco Harry Potter Hogwarts 4867 $39.99
Sorry, for the vague info, I thought the person who was asking was just inquiring on the price. They are just SW action figures, def. not LEGO.ncbarrett wrote:They are not LEGO battlepacks.
- 1brickshyofcrazy
- Knight

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 am
- Location: Lost in the Temporal Timeline
Re: [USA] Costco Harry Potter Hogwarts 4867 $39.99
I hope they carry one or two of the newer larger Lego sets during the holiday season like they did in the previous years, well it doesn't have to be the newer ones but just one or two of the larger sets.
Re: [USA] Costco Harry Potter Hogwarts 4867 $39.99
There is a thread about this topic here: http://www.toysnbricks.com/forums/viewt ... f=6&t=3485" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Perhaps a mod can do a merge?
Perhaps a mod can do a merge?
- Brickbuilder0937
- TnB Forum Moderator

- Posts: 1187
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
Re: [USA] Costco Harry Potter Hogwarts 4867 $39.99
Topics merged, thanks.atmail35 wrote:There is a thread about this topic here: http://www.toysnbricks.com/forums/viewt ... f=6&t=3485" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Perhaps a mod can do a merge?
Re: [USA] Costco 4867 Hogwarts: $39.99, 7065 Mothership: $45
At Costco in San Jose, CA (Almaden Expwy location):
7065 Alien Mothership $45.99 (MSRP $59.99) 23% off
4867 Hogwarts $39.99 (MSRP $49.99) 20% off
Brickmaster Books (City,Ninjago,Atlantis) $14.49 (not sure on MSRP here)
I have photographic proof if anyone wants.
7065 Alien Mothership $45.99 (MSRP $59.99) 23% off
4867 Hogwarts $39.99 (MSRP $49.99) 20% off
Brickmaster Books (City,Ninjago,Atlantis) $14.49 (not sure on MSRP here)
I have photographic proof if anyone wants.
-
adarkpassenger
- I'm New !
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:40 am
- Location: las vegas
Re: [USA] Costco 4867 Hogwarts: $39.99, 7065 Mothership: $45
Alien Mothership was $35 dollars in las vegas....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo mad I didnt buy it when I saw it. Its deleted from all of my stores computer now :( :(
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests




