[USA] Amazon Lightning Deals Nov 17
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Re: [USA] Amazon Lightning Deals Nov 17
Anyone know how much the freeco speeder was going for?
Re: [USA] Amazon Lightning Deals Nov 17
Actually 33%, because Amazon's MSRP(list price) is $29.99, not the sale version of $24.99.cowbug wrote:Only 20% off MSRPanthonyj8 wrote:Well, I was right. The 7956 Ewok Attack set is $19.99(33% off). Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004P9 ... ative=9325" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;anthonyj8 wrote:The next deal, 7956 Ewok Attack, happens in about 20 minutes. Based on the prices of the other deals going on today, I'd say that it's going to cost $19.99. My reaction: LAME.This set can be found at that price almost everywhere. Hopefully Amazon will truly make this a "deal," but I'm not getting my hopes up.
It's been up for 20 minutes, and there's already a wait list. Another disappointment, another pathetic deal.
Re: [USA] Amazon Lightning Deals Nov 17
Amazons list price may be $29.99 but MSRP (manufactures suggested retail price) is still $24.99.anthonyj8 wrote:Actually 33%, because Amazon's MSRP(list price) is $29.99, not the sale version of $24.99.cowbug wrote:Only 20% off MSRPanthonyj8 wrote:Well, I was right. The 7956 Ewok Attack set is $19.99(33% off). Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004P9 ... ative=9325" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;anthonyj8 wrote:The next deal, 7956 Ewok Attack, happens in about 20 minutes. Based on the prices of the other deals going on today, I'd say that it's going to cost $19.99. My reaction: LAME.This set can be found at that price almost everywhere. Hopefully Amazon will truly make this a "deal," but I'm not getting my hopes up.
It's been up for 20 minutes, and there's already a wait list. Another disappointment, another pathetic deal.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

