Kmart BOGO50 12/16 - 12/17

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
ninjagoyo
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:38 am
Location: usa

Re: Kmart BOGO50 12/16 - 12/17

Post by ninjagoyo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:37 am

beartrapper25 wrote:Here is the first link I saw regarding the $10 rewards card.
http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/WeeklyAdHome ... ogId=10104" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In my local store (Frederick, MD 21701) they had the Hobbit the gathering and the Goblin kin sets for 25% off msrp. I picked up the gathering set for $53 and got the $10 in rewards. Its only usable between 12/26-12/29, but I figure that there will be some kind of post x-mas sale.
Thanks! That helped me sort it out with customer service.

fizicyst
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Rhode Island

Re: Kmart BOGO50 12/16 - 12/17

Post by fizicyst » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Worst shipping method, ever. The put the sets in a plastic bag and shipped it out. The sets arrived with the boxes completely smashed. It was so bad that the box looked like an accordian and the seals were no longer intact.

User avatar
marcusloignon
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:56 pm
Location: Marietta, GA
Contact:

Re: Kmart BOGO50 12/16 - 12/17

Post by marcusloignon » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:06 am

I got 3 shipments from Kmart and one was slightly smashed. I just exchanged it at the store. Out of three Amazon shipments, two where smashed. One box was almost crushed flat on one side. UPS does not handle their boxes well at all. Its all about volume.

User avatar
Deathleech
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: United States

Re: Kmart BOGO50 12/16 - 12/17

Post by Deathleech » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:26 am

marcusloignon wrote:I got 3 shipments from Kmart and one was slightly smashed. I just exchanged it at the store. Out of three Amazon shipments, two where smashed. One box was almost crushed flat on one side. UPS does not handle their boxes well at all. Its all about volume.
It probably doesn't help it's so close to the holidays and they are swamped with packages they have to ship and probably don't give two craps.

Max Power
Knight
Knight
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:27 am

Re: Kmart BOGO50 12/16 - 12/17

Post by Max Power » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:29 am

marcusloignon wrote:I got 3 shipments from Kmart and one was slightly smashed. I just exchanged it at the store. Out of three Amazon shipments, two where smashed. One box was almost crushed flat on one side. UPS does not handle their boxes well at all. Its all about volume.
I have found that to be the case with UPS. I have received several packages that looked like they were kicked around. To bad I was never home when they were delivered or I would have said wtf is this.

User avatar
anakinisvader
Knight
Knight
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 pm
Location: Fort Worth, TX

Re: Kmart BOGO50 12/16 - 12/17

Post by anakinisvader » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Max Power wrote:
marcusloignon wrote:I got 3 shipments from Kmart and one was slightly smashed. I just exchanged it at the store. Out of three Amazon shipments, two where smashed. One box was almost crushed flat on one side. UPS does not handle their boxes well at all. Its all about volume.
I have found that to be the case with UPS. I have received several packages that looked like they were kicked around. To bad I was never home when they were delivered or I would have said wtf is this.
Careful messing with the UPS guy/gal. They will send the package kicker union thugs after you :lol:
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests