[USA] LEGO Deals at Amazon Roundup

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
scandell
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:46 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: [USA] LEGO Deals at Amazon Roundup

Post by scandell » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:09 am

I scored a Town Hall. Thank you everybody! Thank you Toys&Bricks! Now...if I could only post on the Buy and Sell forum....i would be happy. How long to I have to wait until I qualify?!

Ice
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 2285
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Re: [USA] LEGO Deals at Amazon Roundup

Post by Ice » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:20 am

Legobrandon wrote:
King wrote:
Legobrandon wrote:Excavator Transport now down to $37.99 (reg. $59.99). http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Q0 ... g=tonbr-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I think retail on that set is $39.99.

King
No wonder. :oops: I thought $59.99 was way too expensive for a 300 piece set.
We will update that regular price soon. If you see any other sets that still reflect the wrong regular price (Amazon price vs MSRP), please let us know. Thanks!

Mrcoolnup
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 3:58 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: [USA] LEGO Deals at Amazon Roundup

Post by Mrcoolnup » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Tower Bridge back for $194.45, 8 left in stock. I am building it today.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count
Posts: 2212
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
Location: USA

Re: [USA] LEGO Deals at Amazon Roundup

Post by Brick & Blue » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:04 am

LEGO Harry Potter Hagrid's Hut (4738) $28.89 (28% off)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003CZ ... g=tsnbs-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LEGO Creationary Game (3844) $26.24 (25% off)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001U3 ... g=tsnbs-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest