Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
-
Toys N Bricks
- Administrator

- Posts: 668
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am
Post
by Toys N Bricks » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:33 am
From September 1-18, LEGOShop North America will be offering FREE Shipping on orders above $75 or more. This would be a great time to pick up LEGO online exclusives like the new, just released LEGO Exclusive 10221 Super Star Destroyer Executor set!
Shop Now: USA |
Canada
Article Link:
http://toysnbricks.com/usca-legoshop-co ... -sept-1-18" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on
FaceBook and follow us on
Twitter!
-
Legobrandon
- Count

- Posts: 1763
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 am
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
Post
by Legobrandon » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:36 am
Time for me to pick up the Emerald Night and series 5!
-
kevin7215
- Honored Citizen

- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:07 am
- Location: ALBUQUERQUE,NM
Post
by kevin7215 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:02 am
Star wars advent calendar and series five minfigs for me
-
r1chard
- Knight

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:12 am
Post
by r1chard » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:21 pm
What happens if I order an item that is in back order together with items that are available, will they be shipped together? or they will shipped the available ones as first batch?
-
Turd
- Citizen

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:47 am
- Location: Australia
Post
by Turd » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:06 pm
r1chard wrote:What happens if I order an item that is in back order together with items that are available, will they be shipped together? or they will shipped the available ones as first batch?
No LEGO ship them as they come available.
-
QuagsireQing
- Knight

- Posts: 216
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:00 am
Post
by QuagsireQing » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:20 pm
There's no way I could accept the Star Destroyer at anything less than 25% off, but I think my inner eye sees Diagon Alley in my near future... *wishes that Camper Van, Winter Village Post Office and Robie House were available*
-
1brickshyofcrazy
- Knight

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 am
- Location: Lost in the Temporal Timeline
Post
by 1brickshyofcrazy » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:53 am
This is good news as I have some sets I would really like to get and possible even the SSD 10221 :o :D
Toys N Bricks wrote:From September 1-18, LEGOShop North America will be offering FREE Shipping on orders above $75 or more. This would be a great time to pick up LEGO online exclusives like the new, just released LEGO Exclusive 10221 Super Star Destroyer Executor set!
Shop Now: USA |
Canada

-
Ice
- Administrator

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:47 pm
Post
by Ice » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:40 pm
I have just received word that orders above $75 will also receive 50 bonus VIP points. Don't forget about the FREE Mini Hogwarts promotion (runs until end of September) with purchase of LEGO Harry Potter Diagon Alley too!

-
r1chard
- Knight

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:12 am
Post
by r1chard » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:44 pm
what do i get with the vip points?
is it like the BN $5 gift ecard for every $100 spent?
i wish lego.com have the minifig ice tray. none in sherway gardens last time i checked.
-
Legobrandon
- Count

- Posts: 1763
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 am
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
Post
by Legobrandon » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:49 pm
r1chard wrote:what do i get with the vip points?
is it like the BN $5 gift ecard for every $100 spent?
i wish lego.com have the minifig ice tray. none in sherway gardens last time i checked.
They do have it:
http://shop.lego.com/en-CA/Minifigure-I ... tid=372878
Last edited by
Legobrandon on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Ice
- Administrator

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:47 pm
Post
by Ice » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:51 pm
r1chard wrote:what do i get with the vip points?
is it like the BN $5 gift ecard for every $100 spent?
Yes, its similar to BN. You need to be a LEGO VIP points member before you can start collecting points. Its free to register and you get 1 point for every dollar spent. For every 100 points, you can get $5 off.
More details here:
LEGO VIP USA |
LEGO VIP Canada
-
QuagsireQing
- Knight

- Posts: 216
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:00 am
Post
by QuagsireQing » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:55 am
Hrm, the 50 bonus points doesn't seem to be working yet, unless they're secret points that don't show up until after I've placed the order.
-
1brickshyofcrazy
- Knight

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 am
- Location: Lost in the Temporal Timeline
Post
by 1brickshyofcrazy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 am
I haven't tried yet but I don't see the free shipping banner as well so is the free shipping something appears during check out?
QuagsireQing wrote:Hrm, the 50 bonus points doesn't seem to be working yet, unless they're secret points that don't show up until after I've placed the order.
-
Edmond Dantes
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 526
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:00 am
- Location: Mankato, MN
Post
by Edmond Dantes » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:15 am
There are also a couple deals advertised in the VIP section (double points on some PoTC combo packs) that don't seem to be working either. I add them to my cart and it tells me I'll earn 0 VIP points rather than double.
-
drtabo
- Honored Citizen

- Posts: 116
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:17 am
- Location: California
Post
by drtabo » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:17 am
I was curious since the article shows you must spend £50, if this was just for UK, and not US.
-
1brickshyofcrazy
- Knight

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 am
- Location: Lost in the Temporal Timeline
Post
by 1brickshyofcrazy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:30 am
To quote and answer my own question the banner is now up and the VIP 50 bonus points is up as well.
I guess Lego had a sleepy late start for this.
1brickshyofcrazy wrote:I haven't tried yet but I don't see the free shipping banner as well so is the free shipping something appears during check out?
QuagsireQing wrote:Hrm, the 50 bonus points doesn't seem to be working yet, unless they're secret points that don't show up until after I've placed the order.
-
Ice
- Administrator

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:47 pm
Post
by Ice » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:21 pm
drtabo wrote:I was curious since the article shows you must spend £50, if this was just for UK, and not US.
Too much copy/pasting and editing.
Corrected, thanks.
-
bigbear33
- I'm New !
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:49 pm
Post
by bigbear33 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:20 am
Free shipping still works as of Sept. 19 4:00AM EST, just placed an order

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests