[US/CA] 10230 Mini Modulars set now available

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 668
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am

[US/CA] 10230 Mini Modulars set now available

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:44 am

Update: You need to logged in and be a VIP member (free to join) to see it for sale. This is also now available in all LEGO Shop at Home countries including UK.

The VIP exclusive 10230 Mini Modular sets in now available on s@h



Price: 79.99 US/ 99.99 CAN / 59.99 UK

Get it here US / CAN / UK

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/uscan-10230-mini ... available/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:53 pm
Location: Far Far Away

Re: [US/CAN] 10230 Mini Modulars set now available

Post by dulait » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Saw it at Lego Store, and this set is tiny compared to the actual set. $100 is too much, I will wait for their black friday or even next year's boxing week sale on it.

bulwark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: [US/CAN] 10230 Mini Modulars set now available

Post by bulwark » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:41 pm

I'll wait for double vip points and maybe have it shipped to a forwarding service in the US

User avatar
Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator
Posts: 1187
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: [US/CAN] 10230 Mini Modulars set now available

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:27 pm

I've been saving vip points for a while now so I was able to order it without putting too big a dent in my wallet.

User avatar
1brickshyofcrazy
Knight
Knight
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 am
Location: Lost in the Temporal Timeline

Re: [US/CAN] 10230 Mini Modulars set now available

Post by 1brickshyofcrazy » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:36 am

I used the January catalog's 10% discount for this one and it is a nice mini set. I'll end up getting another shortly. Also, someone asked how long this set would be around and I'm guessing this may not last the TLG 2 year normal/regular set timeline since it is an exclusive to VIP members.

It'll be interesting to see if TLG keeps it past the 1 year mark or keeps it as an indefinite VIP exclusive set or let it out to everyone just to reduce stock but I'm guessing it'll stay a VIP exclusive.

NIGELTTF
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:30 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: [US/CAN] 10230 Mini Modulars set now available

Post by NIGELTTF » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:31 am

Bah, looks like a large supply of 1X1 bricks that I already have too many of. If only I could switch my 1x1 bricks for 1x1 plates.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:53 pm
Location: Far Far Away

Re: [US/CAN] 10230 Mini Modulars set now available

Post by dulait » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:29 pm

1brickshyofcrazy wrote:I used the January catalog's 10% discount for this one and it is a nice mini set. I'll end up getting another shortly. Also, someone asked how long this set would be around and I'm guessing this may not last the TLG 2 year normal/regular set timeline since it is an exclusive to VIP members.

It'll be interesting to see if TLG keeps it past the 1 year mark or keeps it as an indefinite VIP exclusive set or let it out to everyone just to reduce stock but I'm guessing it'll stay a VIP exclusive.
Since becomming VIP is free, basiclly anyone can buy it. The only difference the set being for VIP only means it will only be avaiable at the Lego store and online.

User avatar
1brickshyofcrazy
Knight
Knight
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 am
Location: Lost in the Temporal Timeline

Re: [US/CAN] 10230 Mini Modulars set now available

Post by 1brickshyofcrazy » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:06 am

In business you can't tell what a company will do especially if inventory isn't moving. Yes anyone can buy it but ppl still have to be a VIP member first and yes VIP membership is free as well and for now the market for this is available only by TLG at it's B\M or web shop however It'll still be interesting to see if TLG keeps it past the 1 year mark or keeps it as an indefinite VIP exclusive set or let it out to everyone just to reduce stock but as I said originally I'm guessing it'll stay a VIP exclusive. In the long run which I think will not be that long for this set and TLG will probably keep this VIP exclusive set just past the one year mark before it's EOL.
dulait wrote: Since becomming VIP is free, basiclly anyone can buy it. The only difference the set being for VIP only means it will only be avaiable at the Lego store and online.

lee2855
I'm New !
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 7:55 am
Location: Legoland

Re: [US/CA] 10230 Mini Modulars set now available

Post by lee2855 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:37 am

How to get the January Catalog or where can I find the 10% disocunt code? :wave:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests