[Canada] LEGO Technic-Pick Up Tow Truck on sale for 33% off

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
Post Reply
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 668
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am

[Canada] LEGO Technic-Pick Up Tow Truck on sale for 33% off

Post by Toys N Bricks » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Amazon Canada currently has LEGO Technic 9395 Pick-Up Tow Truck on sale for $60 (reg.$89.99). Savings work out to be 33% off. This is labeled as a "hard to find" (limited edition) set on Shop at Home. As always, you can expect FREE Shipping on orders with $25. More of their hottest LEGO deals can be found here.



Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/canada-lego-tech ... or-33-off/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

DrRichie
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:24 pm
Location: Canada

Re: [Canada] LEGO Technic-Pick Up Tow Truck on sale for 33%

Post by DrRichie » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Thx for your post. This item has been on clearance at walmart for a long time already. I guess Amazon is just trying to match with them.

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:50 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [Canada] LEGO Technic-Pick Up Tow Truck on sale for 33%

Post by harry99 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:23 am

It's a great set for anyone that's interested. The piece to price ratio isn't too bad either.
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

Jasper Parnebrick
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:06 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: [Canada] LEGO Technic-Pick Up Tow Truck on sale for 33%

Post by Jasper Parnebrick » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:51 pm

DrRichie wrote:Thx for your post. This item has been on clearance at walmart for a long time already. I guess Amazon is just trying to match with them.
I've been to probably 8 or 9 Walmarts in the GTA over the past year or so on my never-ending search for LEGO deals... But I have never seen this set, nor have I seen ANY Technic sets at any Walmart. Which location have you seen this at?

DrRichie
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:24 pm
Location: Canada

Re: [Canada] LEGO Technic-Pick Up Tow Truck on sale for 33%

Post by DrRichie » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Jasper Parnebrick wrote:
DrRichie wrote:Thx for your post. This item has been on clearance at walmart for a long time already. I guess Amazon is just trying to match with them.
I've been to probably 8 or 9 Walmarts in the GTA over the past year or so on my never-ending search for LEGO deals... But I have never seen this set, nor have I seen ANY Technic sets at any Walmart. Which location have you seen this at?
It's actually in stock on walmart website for the same price with free shipping as well.
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-techni ... +clearance

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest